Incredible Exercises To Help You Open Your ‘Third Eye’ Aka Pineal Gland
AWAKEN YOUR PINEAL GLAND WITH THESE EASY AND QUICK EXERCISES
Pineal gland often called ‘The third eye’ is responsible for our wake/sleep patterns and photoperiodic functions.
Mentioning about the physiological function of the pineal gland, it is known that this area, present exactly in the middle of the brain acts as a connecting link between the physical and spiritual worlds.
The third eye masters various biologically oriented rhythms of our body.
Before we get deep into the details I want to ask you few questions.
Do you ever think about things beyond what your eyes can visualise?
Have you ever had a lucid dream?
Do you consider yourself as a spiritual human being?
If your answer was ‘no’ for all the above questions then you have a occluded third eye chakra. You need to awaken it.
Here are few exercises to open your third eye chakra and awaken your pineal gland.
Please read all of the following;
If you wish to perform this exercise, you need to understand what you will be doing. It is important to follow the instructions as this is somewhat advanced:
The Third Eye is directly related to the 6th chakra — the psychic chakra, located on the middle of the forehead above the brows. It is closely associated with the “pineal” gland.
Opening the pineal gland/3rd eye:
This is done with a specific tone and chant. You only need to do this exercise for 3 days, afterwards, it is permanent.
1. Sit with your back straight.
2. Breathe in through your nose and hold your breath as long as is comfortable.
Open your jaws so there is a small space between your top and bottom teeth.
Place the tip of your tongue between the space of your slightly parted teeth.
3. Put a very light pressure onto the tongue with your teeth.
This is like the same process of saying the “TH” part of the English word “the.”
Once your tongue is in position, release your breath slowly through your mouth, saying T-H-H-O-H-H in one long exhale.
Say the word one time per exhale. Your tongue will be vibrating between your teeth.
You should feel the air moving past your tongue and teeth.
If this technique is done properly, you will feel a pressure or sensation in your jaw and cheeks. The tone will also vibrate in your third eye.
It may take a few seconds to adjust this, don’t worry, just keep going.
4. Do the above 5 times in a row.
5. It is very important the above exercise to be done for 3 consecutive days, 24 hours apart. Then it is a done deal.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
1. One of the first experiences is a headache or pressure in the center of the forehead. This sensation may also feel like it is originating from within, usually an inch or more beneath the surface of the forehead. This is a positive indication the pineal gland is awakening and beginning to function in a healthy manner.
*Some people can experience a migraine lasting several hours, so to be safe it is recommended that you try this in the evening when you do not have work to do. The severity of the side effects will depend on how atrophied/calcified your pineal gland is to begin with.
2. After the occurrence of a headache or pressure in the forehead, you may wake up one morning with a throbbing or tingling sensation in your forehead; it may feel like a goosebump.
The feeling may be very intense, like something is there. The sensation of pulsing or throbbing will continue throughout the day, and you may “hear” sounds coming from within your head, such as light popping or crackling sensations.
These are the final physiological events you may experience after opening up your third eye.
It indicates your pineal gland is awakened, functioning and alive.